3 green bell peppers
2 packages of mild Italian sausage
2-3 cans of tomato sauce
Prep-time : 5 min
Cook time: 2 hr
2. Cut bell peppers into bite size chunks.
3. Add cubes of sausage, bell peppers & 2-3 cans of tomato sauce into the slow cooker.
4. Slow cook on medium heat for 2 hrs.
5. 30 minutes before you are ready to serve, remove the cooked bell peppers from the slow cooker and ensure the meat is cooked thoroughly.
6. Cut up the last 2 bell peppers into bite size chunks and add to the slow cooker for 15-20 min.
Serve and Enjoy!
I love this recipe for parties! It’s such a yummy appetizer and is easy to serve for the Super Bowl, General Conference, New Years Eve, Business Events, etc.